Insurance and Financial Information
At Kusek Family & Implant Dentistry, we are committed to providing quality dental care at a rate you can afford. We offer several financial options so that you and your family can receive the care you need. If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, call us today at (605)371-3443.
- Cash or check
- Credit and Debit card, Health Savings card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Patients with dental insurance
Your medical and dental plans are a contract between you, your employer, and the corresponding insurance provider. While we do as much as possible to assist you with understanding your benefits, the ultimate responsibility lies with you. If your insurance does not pay the estimated portion, we require that you promptly pay your balance in full. We encourage you to be fully aware of your medical and dental benefits prior to your appointment.
- Down payments are only an estimated payment, you are responsible for all fees regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Once insurance is finalized, any unpaid balance after the first billing cycle is subject to a 1.5% per month interest charge.
We are in-network with the following:
Cigna Dental PPO
Avera Health Plans (dental only)
Sanford Health Plans (dental only)
We are happy to file your claims with all insurance plans. If your plan is not listed as in-network with us, it means we do not have an agreement with them to accept their allowed/reduced fees for our dental procedures. It does not necessarily mean they won’t pay for services in our office.
We are opted-out of Medicare. We cannot file claims to them, and you cannot be reimbursed for any services done in our office. Medicare doesn’t typically cover any dental procedures; however, some of the supplements that have dental benefits will allow you to see any provider, so it will be important to check with them prior to your visit.
Patients without dental insurance
- Payment is required in full on the day of service.
- We accept Care Credit and Cherry for patient financing. If approved, your balance can be paid off over time, some with deferred interest plans
- Payment plans need to be determined prior to treatment
Any questions regarding payments or these policies should be directed to the business office.